The decision obtained practically 1,300 tasks from private and non-private universities throughout the nation. The winners will obtain a prize of as much as 500,000 pesos in money.
Develop Your Enterprise, Not Your Inbox
Keep knowledgeable and be a part of our every day e-newsletter now!
3 min learn
On the best way to the fifteenth supply of the Santander Award for Enterprise Innovation (PSIE), final Tuesday the analysis of the 20 groups of college entrepreneurs that had been finalists was carried out just about.
The groups introduced the pitch of their tasks addressing the jury made up of specialists in entrepreneurship points, in addition to representatives of incubators and entrepreneurship areas of an important increased training establishments within the nation.
These finalist tasks characterize greater than 15 universities within the nation and had been chosen from a complete of 1,298 tasks registered by college students from private and non-private universities from all states of the Republic.
On account of the digital analysis, the jury will resolve which tasks would be the three winners within the Thought class and the 2 finest tasks within the Prototype class, and the outcomes can be introduced on the award ceremony on December 8, 2020, which can be it’s going to even be carried out just about.
In recognition of the perfect tasks, the primary place within the Thought class can be awarded 300,000 pesos, the second place 200,000 pesos and the third place 100,000 pesos.
Within the Prototype class there can be two winners, who can be collectors of 500,000 pesos every venture, along with the strategy to prototype enchancment packages in High 100 universities in China, Chile and america, and hyperlinks with related actors and firms in response to the sector of the chosen prototypes.
Within the Thought class, the finalist groups are:
- Polarix – College of Guadalajara and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Bifrost Biotech – Autonomous College of the State of Mexico
- NOHPALLIDENT – Nationwide Autonomous College of Mexico
- Kalon – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- PhytO – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- JellyFish CLG Bio-factory – Scientific Analysis Heart of Yucatan, Autonomous College of Yucatan and Technological Institute of Mérida
- CLUDROP – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Bawika – Tecnológico de Monterrey
- Carbon Energy Mexico – Tecnológico de Monterrey and Nationwide Autonomous College of Mexico
- Colmena.Fund – Autonomous College of Querétaro
Within the Prototype class the finalists are:
- Clever Power and Web System ADARA – Autonomous College of Chapingo
- Meraki -CETYS College and Autonomous College of Baja California
- Medu: Sustainable Medical Safety – La Salle College, Tecnológico de Monterrey and Universidad Panamericana Guadalajara
- Agri-Tech – Faculty of Jurisprudence and Humanities and Meritorious Autonomous College of Puebla
- BINK bionanotechnolgies – Instituto Tecnológico Superior de Poza Rica and Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Iónica Azul – Nationwide Autonomous College of Mexico and Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- Thermy – Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- XIGEA – Nationwide Autonomous College of Mexico
- AT1 – Nationwide Polytechnic Institute
- Adizell – Autonomous College of Yucatán